Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby kirakira » Fri Oct 15, 2004 3:15 pm

What do yuo mean, a facial? Are you implying theat my face is anything other than beautiful and smooth?
Love wins.
kirakira

Postby Zero One » Fri Oct 15, 2004 3:16 pm

just keep walking...no one will suspect the person walking away of farting doo dee doo dee doo...
Image"I belong to the warrior in whom the old ways have joined the new" - Katsumoto
Zero One

Postby R. Zion » Fri Oct 15, 2004 3:24 pm

You will listen to the pillows G_G......You will listen to the pillows G_G......will listen to the pillows G_G......

(Thanks to Griff from whom I discovered the G_G hypnosis eyes)
R. Zion

Postby Zero One » Fri Oct 15, 2004 3:50 pm

stare into my cold heartless eyes...or ...or suffer the wrath of the bee from ZIM!
Image"I belong to the warrior in whom the old ways have joined the new" - Katsumoto
Zero One

Postby R. Zion » Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:07 pm

Beware the wraith of the neon green monkey thing!
R. Zion

Postby c.t.,girl » Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:09 pm

what did you say bout my ma'ma'?!!!

person in front: O.O;;;;;;
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby R. Zion » Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:12 pm

<This Avatar has been burgled by Sasuke, ninja>
R. Zion

Postby c.t.,girl » Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:15 pm

darn it's back now i must think of sumthing for this avatar!
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby R. Zion » Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:19 pm

Wove and Pweace!
R. Zion

Postby c.t.,girl » Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:27 pm

shut up i'm trying to listen!! tsk!!

c.t.,girl

Postby R. Zion » Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:28 pm

I didn't do it..........
R. Zion

Postby c.t.,girl » Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:31 pm

do you want to die?

c.t.,girl

Postby R. Zion » Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:35 pm

I tink I taw a Woofywood. I did...I did tee a Woofywood!
R. Zion

Postby c.t.,girl » Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:36 pm

can't you see? i'm smiling on the inside.

R. Zion wrote:I tink I taw a Woofywood. I did...I did tee a Woofywood!

aaaaaaaaaaawwww!! that's so kawaii!!!

c.t.,girl

Postby dareiq s'an » Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:37 pm

arent I too young to have a gun
Nanye Dareiq s'an i ne Matthew i macil God. Lercuvanten i moli Mordoreo.
dareiq s'an

Postby R. Zion » Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:39 pm

Ok, Mr Spielberg, I'm ready for my close-up!
R. Zion

Postby c.t.,girl » Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:53 pm

you take a pic you die!

c.t.,girl

Postby R. Zion » Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:59 pm

Feeeeed me!
R. Zion

Postby c.t.,girl » Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:12 pm

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

c.t.,girl

Postby R. Zion » Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:15 pm

Hellooooooooooo!
R. Zion

Postby c.t.,girl » Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:21 pm

What?!

c.t.,girl

Postby HikariChan » Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:25 pm

~Ima Chibi Gotta Luv Me~

My mom does NOT go to college
:P
HikariChan

Location: -Where I practice flying with my Imagination-Big Ol' Texas-

Postby c.t.,girl » Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:26 pm

sike!! :lol:

c.t.,girl

Postby Zero One » Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:40 am

wonder how long I can stay in this pose (I feel like an old fart bein the only one with the same old avatar =P )
Zero One

Postby c.t.,girl » Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:44 am

look at me i can change!!!

c.t.,girl

Postby R. Zion » Mon Oct 18, 2004 12:01 pm

Bang Bang!
R. Zion

Postby termyt » Mon Oct 18, 2004 12:24 pm

A challenge. What say you? All right then - Have at thee!
termyt

Postby KazuValis » Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:05 am

All your wood are belong to me!
He who walks with integrity walks securely, but he who perverts his ways will become known.--Prov. 10:9

Image :rock:
KazuValis

Postby R. Zion » Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:29 pm

Prepare for the beating of a Millenium!
R. Zion

Postby Dragon Master » Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:35 pm

You'd better not mess with me!
I like hitting things :lickbash:
Dragon Master

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing