Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby SincerelyAnomymous » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:40 pm

This beard is not available in rental stores, I got it over Ebay
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”-Oscar Wilde

“Books change us. Books save us. I know this because it happened to me.”Elif Shafak

"Don't stop unbelieving, never give into your unfeelings"-Mabel Pines, Gravity Falls
SincerelyAnomymous

Postby Ally-Ann » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:36 pm

Why, hello there. *Bats eyelashes*
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby SincerelyAnomymous » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:39 pm

No, really, I didn't eat it. Your baking is terrible, so I wouldn't eat it. Stop staring. You want me to eat YOU?!

“Books change us. Books save us. I know this because it happened to me.”Elif Shafak

"Don't stop unbelieving, never give into your unfeelings"-Mabel Pines, Gravity Falls
SincerelyAnomymous

Postby TopazRaven » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:07 pm

What are you looking at? I can listen to what I want! Don't judge me!
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

NIV, Romans 8:38-39.
TopazRaven

Postby Masquerade1412 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:14 pm

"Oh, look at that doggy in the window!"

"Just keep walking..."

"It's so cute!"

"Walk faster..."

"Let's adopt him!"

"....Too late..."
Masquerade1412

Postby SincerelyAnomymous » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:15 pm

Edit: Whoops.

I'm going to the masquerade, I got the clothing, don't I?

SincerelyAnomymous

Postby Masquerade1412 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:34 pm

"Eh? Did you say something? I can't hear you over tobyMac!!"
Masquerade1412

Postby TopazRaven » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:40 pm

Prepare yourselves, awesomeness has just arrived!
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

NIV, Romans 8:38-39.
TopazRaven

Postby SincerelyAnomymous » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:44 pm

Oooh!
Stop looking over there! There is nothing interesting about Spongebob!

SincerelyAnomymous

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:00 pm

My hair defys gravity. What does YOURS do?!
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby SincerelyAnomymous » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:06 pm

Red light saber, is it not? Truly a good looking avatar, isn't it?

SincerelyAnomymous

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:19 pm

Can your hair seem like its in water? HMM?!
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Ally-Ann » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:43 pm

Pick a pokeball, any pokeball!
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby SincerelyAnomymous » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:47 pm

Cookies were crafted by delicate hands. Then eaten by monstrous people.

SincerelyAnomymous

Postby Rylynn4869 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:06 pm

"It's obvious that my clothes and hair being exactly the same color makes you jealous, so I'm going to nonchalantly listen to my music while you marvel at my awesomeness!"
[SIZE="2"]We've all got wounds, we've all got scars
Sometimes it hurts, sometimes it's hard
Don't give up hope, don't give up hope

'Cause He's got those wounds, and He's got those scars
And with His blood He heals our hearts
He is our hope, He is our hope!
~Don't Give Up the Fight by Revive[/SIZE]
Rylynn4869

Postby Neane » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:24 pm

I Love You!
Neane

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:30 pm

You better believe you do!!!

Derek_Is_Me

Postby SailorDove » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:53 pm

And the little pikachu never knew what happened next.
Naruto Fanfic: Kokoro of Konoha by Sailor Dove

What is the power of the weak and the weakness of power?

What would the butterfly effects be with an OC with no chakra or ninja inclinations but a coveted special sensing ability? But that's not her only closely guarded secret. Psst, don't tell the hyper blond boy she hates ramen.
SailorDove

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:27 pm

And the wind shall blow softly for only you shall hear me speak.

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Masquerade1412 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:39 pm

Ash on steroids!
Masquerade1412

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:10 pm

That's right. I only need a cape to be awesome.

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Masquerade1412 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:12 pm

I hope I don't run out of Pokeballs....This Pikachu swarm ends today!
Masquerade1412

Postby SincerelyAnomymous » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:40 pm

I'm a dragon. And I'm silver. Yeah.

SincerelyAnomymous

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:49 am

I'm sorry. I'm VERY busy listening on how your going to forget that I'm here.

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Masquerade1412 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:51 am

Fist of the PokeBall: One Thousand Captures!
Sincerely,
The Last Wizard of the Century
Masquerade1412

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:52 am

"Hey, chris. Have you heard of that new show called thundercats?" "........no." "BLASPHEMY!!!!!" *boot to the face no jutsu*

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Masquerade1412 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:16 pm

Drat! This Pikachu just won't stay captured!
Sincerely,
Masquerade1412

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:17 pm

Roar!!!!!

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Masquerade1412 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:22 pm

Ash is finally getting some exercise.
Sincerely,
Masquerade1412

Postby SincerelyAnomymous » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:45 pm

Edit: This caption has been edited by the silver dragon. Anymore silly captions will be removed from the silver dragon.

SincerelyAnomymous

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing