Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby KhakiBlueSocks » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:23 pm

I'll slice the turkey!!!!
Joshua: Hebrew -The LORD is Salvation

" wrote:RustyClaymore 11:27 - Ah yes, Socks is the single raindrop responsible for the flood. XD

Check out my new anime review blog, "The Cajun Samurai"

http://thecajunsamurai.wordpress.com/
KhakiBlueSocks

Postby MangArtist » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:57 pm

There are two planets behind me, aren't there?
"Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you." (Deuteronomy 30:6)

Muh DA page.
MangArtist

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:17 am

I'm NOT a chibi!!!
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Taran » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:08 am

This is my cool guy pose
Taran

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:20 am

I'm gunna fly soon.
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby wildpurplechild » Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:56 am

You said WHAT about my shirt?!
wildpurplechild

Postby Arya Raiin » Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:43 pm

"What sup Doc?"
Arya Raiin

Postby wildpurplechild » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:05 pm

Blonde no jutsu!
wildpurplechild

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:18 pm

Far out man!
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Arya Raiin » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:33 pm

I'm one tough marshmallow!
Arya Raiin

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:40 pm

Hello. How may I break your face today?
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby wildpurplechild » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:42 pm

I'm not the pillsbary doughboy! HE doesn't have a headband!
Heads up, I don't go on this site much these days...
The King is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. Psalm 45:11
wildpurplechild

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:28 am

Groovey!

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Lunis » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:04 pm

I've got so much awesome skillz, I can cut you backwards!
It is the infirmity of little minds to be dazzled with everything that sparkles.
Lunis

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:10 am

I'mma firin mah planetz lazerz.

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Riggidig » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:43 am

Tamer. Rancor, Tamer...
[color="Yellow"]My deviantART Gallery[/color]

[color="DarkOrange"][font="Century Gothic"]"Life is not about NOT getting hit. It's about learning to TAKE a hit, rolling with the punches, and at its worst, learning to get up after a knockout.[/font][/color]
Riggidig

Postby Song_of_Storms » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:44 pm

I am... COFFEE MAN!
ImageImage ImageImageImage
Song_of_Storms

Postby Ante Bellum » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:49 pm

Staaaare...into my eyyyyeeeessss...
Ante Bellum

Postby Arya Raiin » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:17 pm

Where... am I...?
Arya Raiin

Postby Riggidig » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:19 pm

.......I, ran out of hairgel.

[color="DarkOrange"][font="Century Gothic"]"Life is not about NOT getting hit. It's about learning to TAKE a hit, rolling with the punches, and at its worst, learning to get up after a knockout.[/font][/color]
Riggidig

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:15 am

Welcome to the new coffee cafe' DELUXE!!!

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Fantasy Dreamer » Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:41 am

"And this is how you block a foe that attacks from behind. Parry, parry, thrust, thrust. Good!" XD
"Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the Lord!" - Psalm 31:24

"MOES: Sig. Or sig not. There is no scroll."

My Fanfiction.net account
My DA account
My MAL

"An XD a post will keep humor at its most." - Goldenspines <3
Fantasy Dreamer

Postby Riggidig » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:19 am

Well HELLO there sailor <3.....

Riggidig

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:19 pm

A toast to abnormally small hands! CHEERS!
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Location: Washington, DC (when I'm not in an alternate universe)

Postby wildpurplechild » Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:43 pm

Do these glasses make me look smart?
The King is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. Psalm 45:11
wildpurplechild

Postby Riggidig » Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:13 pm

Ah pity the foo' who disses mah 'fro, you dig, SUCKA!

Riggidig

Postby wildpurplechild » Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:24 pm

This coffe tastes 2D.
wildpurplechild

Postby Arya Raiin » Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:04 pm

Hip-Hop.
Arya Raiin

Postby Riggidig » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:06 pm

What do you mean these hair extensions don't look good on me?

Riggidig

Postby RandomBurrito » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:37 pm

Someone say coffee? Fill-er-up!
[SIZE="5"][color="White"]Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost! [/color][/SIZE]

[color="DarkOrchid"]@[/color][color="Green"])}~`,~[/color] [color="Yellow"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA moderators.[/color]
:hug:
RandomBurrito

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing