Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby Ante Bellum » Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:36 am

This is the worst position to be in when the ninjas attack.
Ante Bellum

Postby Riggidig » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:42 am

An..te.....phone hooome...
[color="Yellow"]My deviantART Gallery[/color]

[color="DarkOrange"][font="Century Gothic"]"Life is not about NOT getting hit. It's about learning to TAKE a hit, rolling with the punches, and at its worst, learning to get up after a knockout.[/font][/color]
Riggidig

Postby Robin Firedrake » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:31 am

Well waddaya know. My fist is as big as my head!
Robin Firedrake

Postby KeybladeWarrior » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:28 pm

Would like a taste of dino thunder?
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All
The CAA Moderators.

"YEAH TOAST! TOCAA!"
KeybladeWarrior

Postby wildpurplechild » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:26 pm

I want YOU to get my coffee.
wildpurplechild

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:40 am

*starts to boogy* Do the monkey grind!!
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Riggidig » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:08 pm

I'm at your window, outside.... Mwuhahahahahaha!

[color="DarkOrange"][font="Century Gothic"]"Life is not about NOT getting hit. It's about learning to TAKE a hit, rolling with the punches, and at its worst, learning to get up after a knockout.[/font][/color]
Riggidig

Postby Lil_Ninja » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:22 pm

"Ken PUNCH!"
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby rocklobster » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:53 am

Say hello to my little friend.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Lil_Ninja » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:49 am

"Haha, yeah! I'm a madman! MAD I SAY!"
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Ante Bellum » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:18 am

Imma firin' mah lazer!
Ante Bellum

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:10 am

Imma firin' mah cellphone!!
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Riggidig » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:23 am

Ima firin' mah steak knife!

Riggidig

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:24 am

Ima firin' mah fist rocket!!!

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Ante Bellum » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:25 am

Imma firin' mah hedge trimmer!
Ante Bellum

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:27 am

Imma firin' mah LONG HAIRINESS!!!!

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Riggidig » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:12 am

Ima firin' mah cookie cutter!

Riggidig

Postby Lil_Ninja » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:31 am

(oooh, why not)

I'ma firin' mah CHIBI CUTENESS!
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Sparx00 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:56 am

Guy over radio: "Careful Samus! Ridley's power level is over 9000!!!!!!!"
Samus: "O rly?"
You wish you could shred like me.
Sparx00

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:23 am

I'ma firin' mah UBER PWNAGE!!!

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Riggidig » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:16 pm

By The Power Of Greenrib!!!

Riggidig

Postby Lil_Ninja » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:38 pm

"Say 'ello to my little friend!"
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Riggidig » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:53 pm

Note to self: Do NOT scratch with right hand...

Riggidig

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:16 am

Ubercut!!!

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:39 pm

That's right, I see you back there!
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Location: Washington, DC (when I'm not in an alternate universe)

Postby SailorDove » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:01 pm

"Here's looking at you kid."
Naruto Fanfic: Kokoro of Konoha by Sailor Dove

What is the power of the weak and the weakness of power?

What would the butterfly effects be with an OC with no chakra or ninja inclinations but a coveted special sensing ability? But that's not her only closely guarded secret. Psst, don't tell the hyper blond boy she hates ramen.
SailorDove

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:05 pm

HA! No one will EVER guess my identity now that I have this clever MASK on!
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Location: Washington, DC (when I'm not in an alternate universe)

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:18 am

My mask is made of SuperGlass!!!

Derek_Is_Me

Postby rocklobster » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:10 am

Yikes! I pulled up my pants!
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:14 am

I'm making a new version of YMCA. But it has a LOT of X's in it.

Derek_Is_Me

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing