Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby wildpurplechild » Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:57 pm

Arm... Sore... Sword... Heavy... oh WHY did i choose to pose like this!!
wildpurplechild

Postby Ante Bellum » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:59 pm

Let us dance in the negative space!
(Sorry, art joke from last year.)
Ante Bellum

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:22 am

I gotta get some sunglasses. This headband just isn't a practical way of keeping the sun out of my eyes.
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Location: Washington, DC (when I'm not in an alternate universe)

Postby Riggidig » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:35 pm

You will be missed, Patrick Swayze...
[color="Yellow"]My deviantART Gallery[/color]

[color="DarkOrange"][font="Century Gothic"]"Life is not about NOT getting hit. It's about learning to TAKE a hit, rolling with the punches, and at its worst, learning to get up after a knockout.[/font][/color]
Riggidig

Postby Lil_Ninja » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:10 pm

"Let me introduce my FIST to your FACE."
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby Ante Bellum » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:38 pm

Maybe it was a bad idea to install the lighting in my suit.
Ante Bellum

Postby Riggidig » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:52 pm

No way! Cloud did WHAT??

[color="DarkOrange"][font="Century Gothic"]"Life is not about NOT getting hit. It's about learning to TAKE a hit, rolling with the punches, and at its worst, learning to get up after a knockout.[/font][/color]
Riggidig

Postby Riggidig » Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:24 am

No, I am NOT interested in purchasing the new Turbo Sucker 9000...

Riggidig

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:07 am

Who are you calling SHORT!!!!!
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Lil_Ninja » Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:18 am

"Oh, don't worry! The sword's just for dramatic effect!"
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Riggidig » Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:24 am

Ugh. I HATE helmet hair...

Riggidig

Postby Ante Bellum » Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:13 pm

Dynamic Entry!
Ante Bellum

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:58 pm

*sighs* So you mean to tell me out of ALL the other casts members you chose me to play as the pink fairy in the Nut Cracker. *listens to what the agent has to say* T_T I hate you.
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby wildpurplechild » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:55 pm

I'd fight you, but my sword is too heavy. '-_-
wildpurplechild

Postby Sparx00 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:57 pm

Rabbit, I'm a bunny rabbit, and I dance dance dance, and I dance dance dance!
You wish you could shred like me.
Sparx00

Postby wildpurplechild » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:01 pm

You leave the neighborhood for 1 week, and look what happens while your gone!
wildpurplechild

Postby Lil_Ninja » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:16 pm

"Ohoho! This disguise is BRILLIANT! None of the rabbits will realize I'm actually a fox >8D"
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby wildpurplechild » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:57 pm

This light is my greatest weapon. It signals BATMAN!! Da na na naaaa!!!
wildpurplechild

Postby Ante Bellum » Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:18 pm

Whhhhaaaaaaaggggghhhh!
Ante Bellum

Postby Lil_Ninja » Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:43 pm

"Yuffie! Tell Cid to come pick me up! Sticking me in the middle of nowhere while I'm sleeping is not funny!"
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Ante Bellum » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:13 pm

I swear, if that Metroid baby comes back, I'll...
Ante Bellum

Postby Riggidig » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:57 pm

No no no, YOU'VE got to pick up the cake for Cloud's suprise party. I'M organizing the pink flamingos...... Noooo, it's TONIGHT, NOT tomorrow night. Do you even listen when I tell you these things?? Uh, hello? Hello? Hellooo? Can't believe she put down the phone on me! That little...

Riggidig

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:06 am

Low kick, Low kick, to runs down!!!!

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:26 am

Man, I wish this avatar was big enough for me to make out that stuff on the side behind me...
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Postby Riggidig » Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:38 pm

This shirt is Magenta, NOT, Purple...

Riggidig

Postby wildpurplechild » Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:50 pm

I am NOT KAWAII!!
wildpurplechild

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:07 pm

DANCE! Everybody DANCE!!!
Image Image

Blitzkrieg1701

Postby wildpurplechild » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:28 pm

I paid 7 bucks for (insert disapointing movie title here)?!
wildpurplechild

Postby KeybladeWarrior » Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:22 am

I am teh chillin' bunny. :3
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All
The CAA Moderators.

"YEAH TOAST! TOCAA!"
KeybladeWarrior

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:11 am

*says in a cool and smooth voice* Objection!!

Derek_Is_Me

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing