What Manga are you reading?

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Re: What Manga are you reading?

Postby SierraLea » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:38 pm

Atria35 wrote:You miiight be missing the point of NGE - it's all about the psychological issues and trauma of the characters, and exploring the meaning of humanity and self. The shounen fighting scenes are merely the window dressing. See the anime for clarification.

Okay. I'm definitely dropping it, then.
SierraLea

Postby Atria35 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:28 pm

^ Well, the more you know. If you ever get into series like that, it's quite good and a classic. Very powerful story.

Her Majesty's Dog 1-3- WOW. I was NOT expecting this to upend the whole shoujo demon-romance angle set by Black Bird. And I can honestly say THIS IS A BAJILLION TIMES BETTER. This heroine is no wilting flower, and she is not falling all over herself to get into her demon's pants. Or vice-versa.
Atria35

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:11 am

Silver Spoon chapters 65-66

They're making an anime! :dance:
the_wolfs_howl

Postby Neane » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:58 pm

A Distant Neighborhood

It's a short fantasy manga with a simple premise. The Protagonist in his mid 40's is in the middle of reminiscing about his life on his train ride home from work decides on a whim to visit his mother's grave. After going to his hometown, he gets transported to the past and put inside inside his teenage body. Getting a chance to relive his youth with his middle aged wisdom, he gets to see just exactly what kinds of things were going on around him that he never managed to notice. Quite an emotional time travel story, and in my opinion, the best time travel story, not because its exploration of the time travel theme, but through the use of slice of life and drama genres.
Neane

Postby Atria35 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:05 am

Slam Dunk! 1-3- This gives off a GTO crossed with basketball vibe, and I'm digging it.
Atria35

Postby Vii » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:36 am

Zetsuen no Tempest ch.1-24 - I have to say, the anime does improve a lot on the art style, art consistency, and added some things that I liked, but the manga is very good as well. And chapter 24, good gravy. It's going to be next week's episode.
Vii

Postby wildpurplechild » Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:02 pm

~Kare Kano Vol. 2: The story isd ok, but I guess I don't really like the art style. I still want to see the live action drama of this though.
~Cat Paradise Vol. 1: From what I had heard, this one's pretty mediocre. The author even admitted that he was going back to the basics and using common manga traits (cat people for instance). However, I like some of the cliches and will read the next volume.
wildpurplechild

Postby MangaRocks! » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:12 pm

Zetsuen no Tempest chapter 24: Wow. The rest of that conversation definitely did not disappoint! SPOILER: Highlight text to read: And it even lead to a pretty spectacular breakdown on Yoshino's part-- it's a good thing he was finally able to let all that out. And there were some super cute moments between them afterward, too. :hug: Also, the very end was quite intriguing-- I'm not sure if that truly is what Hakaze wants, or if she was just saying that to Jun as a ruse, or what; either way, though, this should turn out to be very interesting...

A Bride's Story vol.'s 1-3: Well, first things first, of course, I don't think it's possible to talk about this series and not mention its art-- because the detail in it is unbelievable! :wow!: The historical setting is really interesting, too, and it's also really easy to get engrossed in the lives of the characters. In fact, I was actually a bit surprised at how much I got invested in the life of the traveling researcher, Mr. Smith-- so much so that I found the story SPOILER: Highlight text to read: of him and Talas truly heartbreaking. :sniffle: SPOILER: Highlight text to read: It doesn't seem like there is much hope-- if any at all-- for them to be together now :( , but I do hope that there is at least some closure with it at some point (like how she's doing, if she's okay, etc.) later on. Now, just as fair warning to those who haven't read this yet, there are a couple of pages of (female) nudity; however, it's portrayed in a natural (not fanservicey) manner, so take that as you will. Anyway, that aside, this has been an excellent series so far, and I'll definitely continue following it!

And Until Death Do Us Part omnibus vol. 2 (containing Japanese vol.'s 3-4): Still great art, and still interesting. SPOILER: Highlight text to read: I have to say, I quite liked the way that the fight against Fang was depicted-- how you had no idea what exactly Mamoru was up against, just like he didn't know himself, until a certain point. And the rest of it was good, too, of course. :) Looking forward to seeing the resolution of the cliffhanger, and to where it goes next after that...
Last edited by MangaRocks! on Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Saved by grace.

MAL (Anime) - MAL (Manga) - MAL (Profile)

(^ And if you also have a MAL account, please feel free to send me a friend request there! :) )
MangaRocks!

Postby SierraLea » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:14 pm

Problem.
I remember this super cool manga about a coupe of kids who get pulled into another world as saviors, and I want to read it again but can't remeber what it's called. The three main characters are bonded with the characteristics of a phoenix, a white tiger, and a winged panther. Ringing any bells?
SierraLea

Postby Atria35 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:30 am

SierraLea wrote:Problem.
I remember this super cool manga about a coupe of kids who get pulled into another world as saviors, and I want to read it again but can't remeber what it's called. The three main characters are bonded with the characteristics of a phoenix, a white tiger, and a winged panther. Ringing any bells?

It's called Vermonia. It's also not a manga, it was created in the US (which makes it an OEL).

Papillion 1-2- I think I sw the teacher/student relationship coming, but I didn't expect it to happen in two volumes.
Atria35

Postby SierraLea » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:12 pm

I actually found that book five seconds after posting, but thanks for giving my backup guidance.
SierraLea

Postby Atria35 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:30 pm

Pffft. Ah, well!

Slam Dunk 4-5- sweeeet.

Papillion 3-4- so shoujo but so shoujo
Atria35

Postby wildpurplechild » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:08 am

Atria35 wrote:It's called Vermonia. It's also not a manga, it was created in the US (which makes it an OEL).

I just read the first volume of that. I didn't realize it was an American publication. It was pretty good though.
wildpurplechild

Postby Neane » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:54 pm

Claymore 135
SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Oh my God WHY won't Priscilla just DIE already?!
Pity chapter was unecessary. I don't care if your Papa was a youma and ate your entire family.
There isn't even a logical reason for her to be THAT strong. Terribly written character is terrible.
Neane

Postby uc pseudonym » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:55 am

Claymore discussion? What madness is this?

SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Yeah, I'm not a fan of arbitrary strength either. But I'm not surprised she didn't die here, since she's the major emotional antagonist. I presume she'll be the final enemy, though I don't see how we're going to get a Clare vs Priscilla finale, unless there's another partial awakening.

I don't know about Claymore anymore. I'm expecting to see more from the various Awakened Beings that showed up and I'm still not sure what Raki's purpose in the plot is, but then again I've been expecting the main continent war to be relevant for a long time now.
uc pseudonym

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:25 pm

Neane wrote:A Distant Neighborhood

It's a short fantasy manga with a simple premise. The Protagonist in his mid 40's is in the middle of reminiscing about his life on his train ride home from work decides on a whim to visit his mother's grave. After going to his hometown, he gets transported to the past and put inside inside his teenage body. Getting a chance to relive his youth with his middle aged wisdom, he gets to see just exactly what kinds of things were going on around him that he never managed to notice. Quite an emotional time travel story, and in my opinion, the best time travel story, not because its exploration of the time travel theme, but through the use of slice of life and drama genres.

Definitely agree with you there. That was a great story. I think that's the only reason someone should randomly travel through time: Because he needs to change the course of his life in the present.

Anyway, I read D.Gray-man chapters 128-131. Finally met Cross, and he's...wow. Unbelievable :shake: And I totally called SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Kanda and Krory coming back to life, but I suppose that's not too hard for a typical shounen manga. I think I would have preferred it if they'd left it the way it was (at least it would be unexpected), but I guess this way we get a chance at finding out SPOILER: Highlight text to read: more about Kanda's backstory, especially his tattoo.

Oh, and I also finally got around to reading the second volume of the Four Swords manga. Such a fun story! I'm glad to be able to read it, even if it's not exactly like the game, because I was never able to play the game *had no gaming friends in childhood* I especially liked the dynamics between the four Links, and what they were able to do with Shadow Link <3
the_wolfs_howl

Postby MangaRocks! » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:12 pm

Trigun vol.'s 1-2 + Trigun Maximum vol.'s 1-14 (complete): Well, I'd seen the anime a while ago, and it's one of my favorite things :) , so I finally decided to check out the source manga. And it was quite an interesting experience.

For one thing, it turns out that while some parts of the anime had followed the manga right down to the very panel, a lot of other parts were very different indeed (particularly later on). For instance, the manga gets quite a bit darker than the anime (more on one aspect of that in a minute :sweat: ), and has a bit more epic feel to it by the end. Another interesting thing about it was that while I think the majority of the manga was quite a bit better than the anime, I also think a few things were actually done better in the anime instead-- SPOILER: Highlight text to read: for example, the raw despair Vash feels after he consciously kills someone for the first time, and then his eventual redemption; in the manga, this was quite short and not delved into very deeply at all, and thus I felt it was portrayed better in the anime (at least as I remember it :) ). And IIRC there was a little extra context to Vash and Wolfwood's friendship throughout the anime, too. In fact, most interestingly of all, until now I've never seen a source and adaptation so different from each other by the end, and yet so complementary-- to the point where I'd really say that you actually need the context of *both* the anime and the manga to get the full impact out of each!

That said, there is one content warning I have to give for the manga: Late in the series, you discover via flashback that one character was once a slave who was repeatedly SPOILER: Highlight text to read: raped by his male master(s) :wow!: ... and not only is one instance of this actually shown, it is not delicately depicted (to put it mildly). :pikka: :?: This is unfortunate, as aside from that page or two, the manga is excellent.

So, in all, if you can handle that scene, I'd definitely recommend it (and the anime as well).
Last edited by MangaRocks! on Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Saved by grace.

(^ And if you also have a MAL account, please feel free to send me a friend request there! :) )
MangaRocks!

Postby SierraLea » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:16 am

I'm reading Zatch Bell! online, after volume 25. There are a lot of parralells between Zatch and ruroken in terms of storyline, especially Kiyo. I think the artist got better between the beginning and now, or maybe I'm just getting used to the art style. Kiyo is getting seriously cute when he's not totally beat up or wearing one of those outrageous faces.
SierraLea

Postby wildpurplechild » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:20 pm

Natsume's book of Friends vols 8-11: I just love this series. The art is nice and the stories are always so touching. :)
Quick question though, is his name pronouced like Not-soom or Not-su-may but said quickly so it sounds more like notsmay?
wildpurplechild

Postby MangaRocks! » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:11 pm

@wildpurplechild: The latter. :)

As for what I've been reading:

Kamisama Hajimemashita, a.k.a. Kamisama Kiss, chapters 91-92: SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Yikes... that new yokai character was more than a little disturbing, LOL. :sweat: Nice save there, though. Looking forward to the next chapter!

Bamboo Blade vol. 14: Decent finale to a decent series. ('Decent' meaning that it wasn't a *great* series, IMO, but it wasn't a bad read, either. :) )

Dawn Of The Arcana vol. 8: SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Hmm, it seems like there's a bit more to Nakaba's Arcana than first appeared; I look forward to seeing where that goes. And wow, poor Loki *really* got taken advantage of in the past... :pikka: Also, the little romance bit with Nakaba being really open and sweet and Caesar being all nervous and awkward was quite cute. :)

And, finally, Karneval chapters 1-52 (so far): Well, the first chapter was rather weirder than I expected SPOILER: Highlight text to read: (...um, yeah, definitely was not expecting an insane cannibalistic shotacon mutant lady as the very first baddie, LOL :sweat: ), but I got used to both the rather-disturbing baddies and the occasionally-somewhat-strange (but actually pretty hilarious) sense of humor that the series has quite quickly. :grin:

As for the characters and plot: Many of the main Circus people-- especially the guys-- are quite amusing, and even downright endearing; and I really like Gareki, too. :) As for Nai, well, he was cute enough in the beginning, but I think I really started liking him after SPOILER: Highlight text to read: the reveal in vol. 2 about him being pretty much an animal in human form, at which point his oblivious innocence (and everything else) made perfect sense. Oh, and that also made for some pretty hilarious mental images for other characters (when they occasionally 'hallucinate' a Niji with Nai's expression instead of just seeing Nai, LOL). :lol: And the plot has been interesting as well. SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Loved the plot twists with Karoku, too.
(Also, on a totally random note, the ships' sheep/bunny worker things are completely adorable. :hug: :grin:)

So, yeah, I'm quite enjoying this, and can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Saved by grace.

MangaRocks!

Postby MangaRocks! » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:34 am

Gin no Saji, a.k.a. Silver Spoon, special chapters: That was pretty cute. :) (And LOL at the end. :grin: )

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun chapter 38: Haha, so *that's* why Micchan always wears sunglasses! :grin: Anyway, this chapter was pretty funny overall. SPOILER: Highlight text to read: I also liked the quieter moments. And oh my gosh, the end... poor Shizuku getting made over, LOL. :sweat: :grin: Interested to see what she'll look like, though. :)

Karneval chapter 53: Well, I didn't have to wait long for this chapter, LOL! ;) SPOILER: Highlight text to read: And yep, that went down pretty much exactly as I thought it would, with Karoku attacking Gareki and then the Circus members swooping in and explaining everything. (Poor Yogi, though, LOL. :grin: ) Now that that's all handled, it'll be interesting to see what's up with "the key" in Karoku's memories...

And Pandora Hearts vol. 14: So... much... happening... :pikka: SPOILER: Highlight text to read: ...First, before I comment on anything else, I must comment on this: HOLY CRAP, HE'S ALIVE!!! :jump: :dance: :jump: I really love almost all of the characters (...well, minus a couple I'm indifferent to and a couple that I despise, LOL!), but if I absolutely had to rank them, Reim would be my second-favorite character of this series (the first actually being a tie of Leo and Elliot-- and Gil, Break, and Oz all competing for third :) ), so as you can imagine the end of vol. 13 was pretty heartbreaking. And, as you can also imagine, the twist that his 'useless' chain's power is actually to fake its contractor's death (though it is quite risky, and he was ordered never to use it unless he really was about to die anyhow :pikka: )-- and, thus, he was, in fact, still alive :jump: -- was pretty awesome.

There was some more great character development for Break again in this volume, too (he finally learned how to ask for help :hug: ... and to fight alongside someone as a team, as well!), and-- along with the fairly intricate plot and all its great twists, of course-- that's one of the best things about this series: how well the characters interact and learn and grow.

BTW, speaking of characters, I did not expect there to be a character in this series that I would come to despise even more than Vincent (who, incidentally, snapped again in this volume and {apparently} tortured someone to death with his scissors! :pikka: etc.), but man, now I do-- and it's Isla Yura. Ugh. Talk about sickening... :mutter:

As for new plot stuff in this volume: Well, it had already been revealed a while ago that chains were all people once (which is a horrible enough thought in and of itself, honestly :sweat: ), but the fact that the Humpty Dumpty chain is composed of all of Glen's vessels' former bodies was a rather nasty surprise even so. It makes total sense, however. And the mangaka also got me with how it was possible for Elliot to have the main body of that chain. I mean, I was (unfortunately :( ) already pretty darn sure that it had to be either him or Leo, but the way that I'd figured how it might work for Elliot to have it and still not have the incuse on his body (I thought he might have contracted it onto his sword-- it was specifically pointed out that he always had it with him, after all, and now I'm quite certain that little 'clue' was a purposeful {and very good} red herring) was blown right out of the water, and what really occurred instead actually made perfect sense with both the nature of the chain itself and some things hinted long ago. Nicely done there.

...Of course, now the only problem is that Elliot does indeed have it (which means he unconsciously murdered all the members of his own family! :pikka: ) :( ... and, to top it all off, Leo is Glen's next vessel! :( The suffering that both of them have gone through (and are going through right now) against their own wills is terrible, and to see all of this happen to my two most-favorite characters of the series is really painful. :sniffle: (I teared up when Leo was crying, no lie. :sniffle: )

And man, that was one heck of a cliffhanger to leave the volume on :pikka: -- Jack-via-Oz about to kill Isla Yura, Break about to tell Gil something important (what, I wonder? Is it about Vincent working with the Baskervilles??), and literally right in the middle of Elliot's revelation (in the middle of a *sentence,* in fact!). :pikka: Wow. I'm honestly not quite sure if I can hold out two months for the next volume here now...
Saved by grace.

MangaRocks!

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:50 am

Gin no Saji side story - I want Arakawa-san to make a samurai manga now :lol:

D.Gray-man chapters 132-139 - a;ldkgjjsdgndslkfndskdlfl *dies*
Well, I finally got out of the Ark arc :lol: (been wanting to say that for a while XD). And it was nice to get a break from all the fighting, though of course that didn't last too long. There was a plot twist that made my jaw literally fall open! I was not expecting that. And all the hints at what's up with Allen's past...tantalizing ^_^ I'm also really feeling for Komui and Lenalee, though I really want to hear the rest of that story.
the_wolfs_howl

Postby wildpurplechild » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:21 am

Blue Exorcist vol 8: So far it's still pretty typical shonen plotline, but I like it. I'm hoping they continue to explore Yukio's personality more.
Ouran High School Host club vol 16: I remembered I still haven't finished this series! It's sad that it's ended but SPOILER: Highlight text to read: it looks like Tamaki and Haruhi will end up together, which I was hoping for. I'm still wondering if the rest of ther school will find out that Haruhi is a girl though.XD
wildpurplechild

Postby MangaRocks! » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:10 pm

wildpurplechild wrote:Ouran High School Host club vol 16: I remembered I still haven't finished this series! It's sad that it's ended but SPOILER: Highlight text to read: it looks like Tamaki and Haruhi will end up together, which I was hoping for. I'm still wondering if the rest of ther school will find out that Haruhi is a girl though.XD

Not sure if you meant sad that it ended in that volume or sad that it ends at all :) , but just in case it was the former I thought I should mention that there are actually 18 volumes. :)
Saved by grace.

MangaRocks!

Postby wildpurplechild » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:10 pm

MangaRocks! wrote:Not sure if you meant sad that it ended in that volume or sad that it ends at all :) , but just in case it was the former I thought I should mention that there are actually 18 volumes. :)

I just meant that the whole series is ending, but thanks.
wildpurplechild

Postby SierraLea » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:57 am

My current bookshelf is
Black Bird 12-15. This is totally a guilty pleasure series for me. I don't aprove of what they're doing at all, but the suspense is a killer!
Dragon Knights 11-13. I just don't know about this series anymore. It could use a little more explanaition at times.
Fruits Basket 8. I'm starting to get a little bored. It's all in the character's heads, there's no real conflict anymore.
Goong 12. YES!!!! Finally, we got something human out of Shin!
One Piece 56-59. This has to be my favorite arc so far. This was just plain awesome, although I feel aweful about whitebeard and ace, especially Ace.
Prince of Tennis 13-16. This one makes me want to pick up a racket and try some of these things out, not that I'd be able to do them.
Rosario Vampire 2-3. This is so cute! I especially love it when Tskunade changes. He looks so cool! Squee!
Vermonia 4. I never realized how bad the writing is in this, especially when you compare it to other series. Sometimes there's just too much explanation in too small a time.
SierraLea

Postby skreyola » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:52 am

Just finished Gunslinger Girl vol. 2
Taking a break from the series because I checked a manga out at the library and have to read it before it's due. Plan to start reading it (Get Backers vol. 1) tomorrow to see if I like it enough to buy it. Also picked up a couple of other vol. 1s at the used bookstore, but I think I'll read my last volume of GG before I read those.
"Click click click. Still defective."
MAL: Manga List
Anime List
skreyola

Postby MangaRocks! » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:08 pm

Been reading lots of stuff lately. :thumb:

Gin no Saji, a.k.a. Silver Spoon, chapter 67: Aw, Komaba. :) SPOILER: Highlight text to read: I'm glad he finally accepted the help. And he actually grinned! :hug:

Kamisama Hajimemashita, a.k.a. Kamisama Kiss, chapter 93: SPOILER: Highlight text to read: LOL, the look on Tomoe's face every time he kept trying to do something romantic to Nanami and she kept on stopping him. :grin: Nice ending to the chapter, too. :)

Millennium Snow, a.k.a. Sennen no Yuki, vol.'s 1-2 + new chapter 10: Decided to read this series now that Hatori-sensei has finally brought it out of its (10-year! :pikka: ) hiatus and will (presumably) give it an actual ending. :P The two volumes released before the hiatus were (expectedly) a bit rough in terms of art, and "meh" in terms of story (though at least there was a little self-aware humor a time or two-- for example, I had to LOL when the mangaka threw in the random deserted mansion in the mountains with the actual caption "And by way of a typical plot development..." :forehead: :grin: ). So anyway, up until that point, it's an okay but very average read, and not really a recommendation. The brand-new chapter, however-- while, in terms of content, is just a short story to get the series started back up again-- obviously shows a vast improvement in the art, and I would assume that the story will improve now as well. Thus, I will be continuing to follow this.

Bakuman. vol. 18: There's almost nothing I can say about this manga anymore except that it's awesome, haha. :thumb: SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Hiramaru's proposal was just as ridiculously dorky as you'd expect, LOL, but still so cute! :grin: :hug: And this friendly yet full-on battle between Eiji and Ashirogi-- while the latter are still working on another series, no less-- is quite entertaining. :) I'm looking forward to seeing the reason(s) for the difference in the print runs of their two series despite their survey rankings...

A Bride's Story vol. 4: Poor Pariya. :sweat: At least SPOILER: Highlight text to read: the kid still likes her, though. :) Also, LOL-- the twins were hilarious! :lol: And SPOILER: Highlight text to read: the part where the two of them and the brothers were learning to like each other was pretty cute, too. And finally, that intriguing little epilogue-- SPOILER: Highlight text to read: so Smith throwing away that watch *is* going to be significant in some way! Interesting...

Until Death Do Us Part omnibus vol. 3 (containing Japanese vol.'s 5-6): SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Oh dear, this "Wiseman" guy looks like he's going to be a whole lot of trouble... :sweat: LOL though at Mamoru just taking out all the lesser criminals at once at the end. :grin: Speaking of, I'm really liking Genda, the main detective/cop in the story-- he's pretty awesome. :grin: I'm quite looking forward to his conversation with Mamoru in the next volume... :)

And Vampire Knight vol. 16: SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Finally, Sara's tablet scheme is being thwarted! (Good job, Yuki! :thumb: ) I feel bad for Kaien Cross and Ichijo, though-- Kaien because every single Hunter has turned against his leadership now in favor of just letting all the Purebloods die; and Ichijo because he now seems to be completely under Sara's control (even though he's still impressively able to fight against it a little). Also, that was pretty smart of Shiki there at the end-- I had almost forgotten that he's actually half Kuran, so obviously that would lessen Sara's hold on him despite taking the tablets, and it would probably also help Ichijo to break free from her if he makes Ichijo drink his blood (though I'm not sure if the latter is actually a part of what Shiki was planning; and now there's not much time, if any, for him to do much anyway since Kaname has just appeared :sweat: ). And speaking of Kaname, nice cliffhanger!
Saved by grace.

MangaRocks!

Postby wildpurplechild » Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:07 pm

Ouran High School Host Club vols 17-18 (FInal Volume!!) I loved the ending! :D SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Perfect for all the Tamaki/Haruhi fans! Myself included. I liked all the extra stuff at the end too, like the little glimpses of the future of the host club members. Oh, and it was so funny at the begining with Hunny and the dark arts club girl! What a funny couple, but so cute!
Millenium Snow vol 1: Another Bisco Hatori series I picked up. I'm guessing it'll be cliche, but so far, it seems ok. The one shot story at the end of the book, however, I didn't like.
wildpurplechild

Postby SierraLea » Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:28 pm

wildpurplechild wrote:Ouran High School Host Club vols 17-18 (FInal Volume!!) I loved the ending! :D SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Perfect for all the Tamaki/Haruhi fans! Myself included. I liked all the extra stuff at the end too, like the little glimpses of the future of the host club members. Oh, and it was so funny at the begining with Hunny and the dark arts club girl! What a funny couple, but so cute!

I totally agree! That was one of the sweetest, especially since they keep Tamaki airheaded until the very end!
SierraLea

Previous Next

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews