My fav Christian bad: Anberlin!

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

My fav Christian bad: Anberlin!

Postby SailorX » Mon Sep 22, 2003 7:39 am

Anyone else heard them? These guys are awesome! I loooooooooooooooooove every song they do! I SERIOUSLY suggest you check them out! Though they are a Christian band, only one song is religious on their newest album, Blueprints for the Black Market . Their sound is similar to Foo Fighters / 3 doors down... But it's pretty unique. Their songs are awesome, cute, romanitc, here are a summary of songs-

1.- Ready Fuels- Very good song, fast passed and... I can't really descibe it.

2. Foreign Language-Very kinda pop/punk fun song. Main lyrics are "Boys Speak in rythem, and girls in code"

3. Change the world- powerful and lyrically great. I highly recommend it , Sounds probably not what you expect.

4. Cold War Transmissions- I Loooooove this song! It's my fav song when I'm in differant moods But it's kind of Sad. It's about a Russian Spy that falls in love with an American girl(might also be a spy). Fast paced beat and powerful. This song makes me cry. I'm writting an Inuyasha Songfic to this song.

Some lyrics (Second verse)-
"Different sides we take our stance
this could be our last goodbye forever
Your spies come clean, they told me everything
Your moves I make, penance the fire drake "

5. Glass to the Arson- I can't really describe it, but It is a FANTASTIC song!

6.Undevoloped Story- Very 3 doors down, wonderful song!

7. Autobahn- MY FAV SONG! IT"S SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!! Kind of a pop song about a boy and a girl that goes for a drive. You have to hear it! Some main lyrics:

"The stereo sings our song
and we don't hesitate to sing along

Drive to dream to live, we could see the world tonight
Here to hope tomorrow we could see the world"

8 (don't know)

9. ( I can never find the right version)

10-Cadence- The religious song about finding out what a miracle God can be. It's not slow though, kind of mid paced. Main Lyrics:
"The closer I come to you
the closer I am to finding God
You're a miracle to me "

11. Naive in New Orleans- This song almost ties with 'Autobahn' for my fav song. Very very good song. Main lrics are:

"And I finally found that life goes on without you
And my world still turns when you're not around "

Sorry, I'm just really in love with this band! Check them out!

Cherie
SailorX

Postby Angelchick » Sat Oct 04, 2003 6:48 pm

i like them i think there really good i've heard the songs Change the world, Ready fuels, Autobahn accoustic version, and i think i heard some of Cadence i want to download the song Foreign language
everywhere i go i can't escape your energy - Skillet

this isn't war, but these are still battles
and battles make it all die out - Dead Poetic

Sometimes I don't know
Where I am
Where I'll be - A Thorn For Every Heart
Angelchick

Postby Towi Wakka » Tue Oct 07, 2003 8:30 am

Oh Yeah! I'm with you all the way! Right now I have only heard one of their songs and they are definitly in my top ten. They are supposed to be having a concert in Michigan with Relient K and I might go.
:pinned: :pinned: :pinned:
"Don't be greedy and you will always win." ~ Me playing Mario Party

If you have the time please visit my site: http://www.freewebs.com/lunursoft
OR
If you are an artist please check out my deviant art page: http://towiwakka.deviantart.com/
Towi Wakka

Return to Jam Session