Opportunity to move across the country....

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Postby Atria35 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:29 pm

Thanks, guys! I appreciate it. I'm now in Cali, somewhat settled in, and doing well. There are some glitches to starting out (having half a room because the entire house is being remodeled- might get things sorted out in two months or so >.>"), but most everything has gone smoothly.
Atria35

Postby Sheenar » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:23 pm

Glad to hear things are going well for the most part. :)
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby mechana2015 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:14 pm

Welcome to the west coast and the golden state.

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby goldenspines » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:39 am

Glad to here you arrived safely, Atria. Hopefully all the bumps in the road thus far will get ironed out soon. ^.^
goldenspines

Previous

Return to Prayer Room